i did one of those things
Collegehumors’ new video is on point as always
ALL WHITE PEOPLE WATCH THIS
"THE IRISH WERE OPPRESSED TOO YOU KNOW"
FUCKIGN SLAM DUNK
Sources to keep you informed and updated about the situation in Pakistan. This list will be continuously updated to include the latest and most reliable sources. Please drop me a message or leave a comment below regarding any source which you think should be on this list:
- Reuters: Pressure mounts on Pakistan leader to quit as protests continue
- The New York Times: Pakistan, Its Own Worst Enemy
- The Wall Street Journal: Police, Protesters Clash Near Pakistan Prime Minister’s Residence
- The Washington Post: Did a ‘soft coup’ just happen in Pakistan?
- Guardian: Political crisis in Pakistan as media, politics and the military join the fray
- BBC News: Pakistan protesters clash with Islamabad police
- The Telegraph: Police clash with protesters trying to storm Pakistan PM’s house
- Al Jazeera English: Pakistan crisis: scores injured in protests
Only while playing Mario Kart will you truly learn to know the people closest to you, trust me.
The writers of ATLA and Nickelodeon released comic book sets that explain what happened to Zuko’s mother, Toph’s relationship with her parents, how Republic City was founded, and other events that are linked to the Legend of Korra.
The RiftThese comics have keeped me entertained for about 6 hours now … I owe these comics a lot
Big Bad Wolf, indeed.
"WHOSAN APEX PREDATOR? IS IT YOU? IS IT YOU? IT IS YOU!"
One of the most dramatic moments of season 1.
This is so important
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.